Monday, September 24, 2018

Isabella Bridges to a Girl Scout Junior!

Last week, Isabella got together with all of her fellow Girl Scouts and they bridged from Brownies to Juniors.  It was a very nice outdoor ceremony with five of her fellow friends.  I was getting ready to leave the house and grabbed her sash and then found the zip lock baggie full of patches that I forgot to sew on - whoops!  (You know what I will be doing in my free time now.)  After wards, the girls enjoyed cupcakes, ice cream and balloons!

All of Isabella's patches she earned that need to be sewed on her sash.

The empty sash.

Isabella SO HAPPY to BRIDGE!

All of the girls

Beautiful Bella Bridging!
  Isabella - As a Girl Scout Junior, you will continue finding out who you are and which path is right for you.  That's what makes you a leader, adventurous and thoughtful!  You have the power to inspire others and light up their lives!  In your own special way, you are making the world a better place!!  We love you to the moon and back and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...