Saturday, August 26, 2023

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been one to keep score.  Unless we are competing. Like sports.  And then there are lasts.  Work hard, play even harder.  And ALWAYS give 1000 percent in EVERYTHING YOU DO.  And do it with LOVE and your HEART.  At the END of each and every day, we are only accountable to ourselves.  We are responsible for our OWN actions.  

CHEERS to a new journey ladies.  GG - you're rocking it out in gymnastics!  7th grade here we come!  Bella!  You're just starting high school.  Geez you are a freshman!  And goodness...you're slaying it at tennis!  I am going to cherish these years.  Am I in for a wild ride?  You bet your bottom dollar I AM! Did your mother always tell you that you would have one JUST LIKE YOU?  Is it an old adage?  My favorite and still to this day was.....do you know what that means?  You don't?  GO GET THE DICTIONARY and LOOK up the meaning!  Hated it at the time.  But guess what.  VOCABUARY expands.  And its ALOT better than social media.

Have an epic year Bella and GG.  I know you're going to rock it.....Keep your eyes on the prize and shoot for the moon and stars! LOVE

READY TO ROLL

DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY PICTURE

LOOK out 7th grade

EXCITED


No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...