Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Kentucky BLUE!

A couple of weekends ago, we packed up the car and headed to Kentucky for the weekend.  On Friday, we visited Keeneland race track where we bet on horses and enjoyed some burgoo.  Best darn burgoo I have ever tasted, hands down!  I should try and recreate that recipe at home!

On Saturday, we met up with Kevin (Bob's college friend) and his family and did some tailgating in the parking lot before we enjoyed the Kentucky football game.  All of the kids enjoyed playing bags and football in the parking lot before the game.  We had all kinds of snack platters and also cooked polish sausage and burgers on the grill.  My sweet Kentucky Blue.....until we see you next time!
The girls at Keeneland

Giselle LOVES horses

Figuring out our bets

The kiddos playing bags

Look at his SMILE!  He is so happy to be back

The gang tailgating (Isabella has a hat over her face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...