Sunday, August 07, 2022

Pierogi Fest 2022

I love me some polish food, which is why I never miss a chance to head to Whiting, Indiana when they have their annual Pierogi festival.  For four years, I have been dedicated to going and trying to eat everything under the sun before we head back home.  This year, we had pizza pierogis - one with sausage, one with pepperoni, loaded baked potato pierogis topped with sour cream, chives and crispy bacon, a grilled polish sausage plate with sauerkraut and even a chicken gyro (not so polish). YUMMY!! 

Giselle and Isabella don't care too much for the polish food, they go for slushies, cotton candy and the games.  Until next year Pierogi fest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...