Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baxie doesn't know what to do with himself


Since we brought little Izzy home on September 8, 2008, little Bax just doesn't quite know what to do with himself. He used to cuddle with us in bed upstairs, but now his new found home is either on the leather couch or chair by Izzy's cradle. At first, he seemed really sad, but he seems to be cheering up and getting used to his little sister.


I noticed he is doing a new thing too - where he lays upside down??? Where did this come from?
In time, I know he will be buds with little Iz, but for now, I can't help but feel for him - he looks dazed and confused.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...