Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Back to School

 Just like that the summer is over!  It's time to head back!  I am not sure where the time goes, but we went from having a kindergarten graduation to an 8th grade graduation to starting high school!  We had the pleasure of attending her high school orientation yesterday where we walked around the entire school, took her photo ID, picked up her chrome book and gym uniform.  She was so excited to show me every single part of the school.  Earlier in the year, we signed her up for "Fresh Start- a program" where she spent three weeks getting acclimated to her new school where only the freshman attend.  She was able to learn her way around and also meet all of her classmates that chose to take advantage of such a great program!  I am so excited to see what her freshman year has in store for her.  I know she will do great things!  Have a great year Isabella!


8th Grade Photo Fun at Sunset

Kindergarten Graduation at Mary Sears

High School Orientation Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...