Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who will win?


Will it be Baxie, Cowboy or I? How many of you out there used to play a game with your grandfather or grandmother? I used to play chess and checkers! Not to many people know how to play chess, but my boy cowboy does! I have this great marble board that my parents got for me years ago in Mexico and I love it. We started a game and will finish it tomorrow, but who will win?? We shall see! Meanwhile, if you have not taken the time to sit down with someone and do something fun - DO IT TODAY. Forget about the list of things to do! Relax, share stories and create a strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...