Saturday, November 07, 2009

Izzy Walked Brookfield Zoo






We had free tickets to Brookfield Zoo, so we took advantage of this almost 70 degree weather and went! First, Izzy rode the carousel - I believe she sat on an elephant. This brought big SMILES to her face. She was finally starting to get the hang of it by the end.
After that, Izzy did not want to be in the stroller AT ALL. I guess the days of her sitting put have come to an end. I have never seen her walk as much as I did today! She walked more than half of the zoo by herself. Maybe it was the zillion kids walking around her that motivated her to be GO GO GADGET.
She saw DUCKS, lions, bears, goats, chickens, monkeys and even rode a few slides. She smiled smiled smiled ALL DAY. Between the walking by herself and the ducks - I think it made her day!
Now...on to the bouncy house party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...