Thursday, December 09, 2010

Where in the World does Aunt Dawn live?

And no, it's not Florida!! I don't have a DVD player in my car that sucks Isabella into this little world and that plays Tigger or Little Einsteins. So what do Isabella and I talk about on her ride home from school? Well, we sing or we play where in the world is everyone? Yep, I'm OLD SCHOOL! Betcha your wishing you could go on a car ride with me right about now : )
I decided to give Isabella a little test when we got home on where Aunt Dawn and Sydney live....but for some reason, she keeps going back to Florida and Grandma Chug. She can't seem to get California........

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...