Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Funday's







Most Sunday's in our household are GO BEAR's!!! Or sports of some sort. I never really understood how much of a sports fan my husband was until we got married. We get up, do a few things in the morning and then it is BEARS time. Everyone dresses in their Bears gear and out come the appetizers and wings! Waaa hoooo!! At first, I fought it. But now I have come accustomed to watching sports on Sunday and making some yummy eats! Here are a few pictures I captured of our Sunday Funday. Bears game on the couch, then playing outside with the John Deere tractor and two sisters loving up on one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...