Monday, July 23, 2012

Time for the SMILES and to HEAR the laughter










Some days, it is all work and no play. Other days, it is some work and a little play. Today was a day for minimal work and A LOT OF PLAY. Where you hear laughter continuously.  The SMILES are galore.  Baby G and Isabella spent the day playing on their playhouse (built with love), pushing each other down the slide, coloring, creating craft projects, picking apples, napping and laughing with MOM. 
Why is Isabella dressed up in a dress with tights and boots on a 100 degree day?  I have nothing to say...other than she dresses herself and has her own sense of style.....at 3 1/2.  Hmmmm.....

I love their sweet smiles and their cheerfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...