Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's New With Baby G and Isabella?

Well, where should I start? Baby G is talking more and more. Isabella is becoming quite the little fish in the pool. Both are healthy and rocking it out. Perhaps it is a phase, which in this case, I hope it is - however Isabella is torturing her little sister. All day, every day. And I just might be growing several grey hairs because of it. From pushing her down the stairs, to pushing her in the pool, biting her all over her body, pushing her down, throwing things at her, you name it, Isbaella does it to her. If I take my eyes off them for a second, all I hear is blood whaling screams and unconditional crying. Really? Do I really have to tell you to be nice to your sister 50 times a day? Why is it so hard for you to say your sorry to your sister? Can't you just love and nurture her and watch over her? NOPE. Rivalry. All day, every day. Here are a few pictures from a festival we went to over the weekend.
Perhaps it will only make Baby G more tough. I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL SHE STARTS TALKING MORE. I can't WAIT to hear what Giselle has to say...because right now she doesn't have a voice to big sister Isabella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...