Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother's & Father's Day

Gheesh.....just realized that I am slacking in the posting blogs department.  So let me take you back a month and then fast forward a month.  Did you catch that?
Last month for mother's day, Bob and I both got to have a nice visit with our mother's.  For father's day, we both got to have a nice visit with our fathers.  Each day, we ended back at the house where we relaxed and spent time with our girls.  Here are a few pictures from each day along with a picture of Baby G in the pool.  Hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather!  She is becoming quite the little swimmer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...