Monday, March 14, 2016

Dancing in the Rain.....On My Birthday

I always love it when I wake up to SUNSHINE.  I was secretly hoping when I woke up yesterday that it would be, however RAIN was in the forecast and all day, at that.  I took this opportunity to put on my rain coat, boots and headed out with my umbrella!  REFRESHING!  The birds were a chirp in', the rain was coming down and I couldn't stop thinking about how excited I am that SPRING is near! While dancing in the rain, I took in all of the daffodils and tulips that are shooting out of the ground.  I always look forward to their beautiful blooms and making a fresh cut arrangement for the house. 

Birthdays are always a day of reflection for me.  I reflect on memories and experiences and so much more!  I am forever thankful for another blessed year and for those I love are healthy and happy and that fills my heart with JOY.  I am one lucky lady!

I spent the day relaxing with my loved ones.  AND we even planted several seeds for our garden - how fun!   Once they get bigger, we can head outside and play in the dirt some more! Thank you for all of your beautiful birthday wishes!  Love you ALL!  Here are a few pictures of the day.










No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...