Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dear Prince and Ellie


i was thinking of you and wanted to say hi. r u enjoying the sunshine and chasing the geico's? if i was there, we could go out on the boat and pretend we knew how to fish, but instead, maybe we could bark at the alligators!
i really miss playing with you. here is a picture of me playing with my pink pig. don't i look handsome (ELLIE - i am fishing for compliments here........)
i got a super special treat over the weekend. my other grams and gramps brought me a brand, NEW, spankin bone filled with peanut butter. r u jealous? I LOVE IT (don't worry ellie, your still the love of my life!) oh, yeah, i got a bath today too and it felt pretty darn good. now i am all clean and fluffy. XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...