Friday, January 16, 2009

The Perfect Concoction



I am not ashamed to admit that I am a grown woman and I sleep with a teddy bear - and here is the bear I frequently sleep with. Four years ago, it was a different bear. How many of you out there have a certain blanket or have to have a certain pillow you sleep with? You may not want to admit it, but you all have something. For me, it's a feather comforter, a fan on (I think it's a Midwest thing to sleep with a fan on), my baxie, my bear and just recently I added a heating pad to the mix. It helps to soothe sore muscles and relaxes you - complete with a timer - so it automatically shuts off after so many minutes. WOW. Now that I am typing this. It seems like alot. But every night before I hop into bed, I turn that heating pad on to warm up my spot. Then I locate the bear, turn the bed down, hit the fan on and BAM....like Emeril....I have the perfect set up for a sound night of lots of ZZZZZZZZZZZ'ssss.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...