Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I wanna put on my BOOGIE SHOES just to boogie with you....




Isabella put on her boogie shoes and jammed out at the Blues Festival in Grant Park for hours. The Chicago Blues Festival is the largest free blues festival in the world and remains the largest of Chicago's Music Festivals. During three days on six stages, more than 640,000 blues fans proved that Chicago is the "Blues Capital of the World."
We spread out a blanket in the park and listened to some great blues by the Mississippi Juke Joint stage. Little girl might have some grooves, as she was swaying, smiling and laughing, and yeah - shakin somethin - but it sure wasn't what her mamma gave her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...