Monday, September 07, 2009

Taste of Polonia!!




Today's adventure was pierogis, Polish sausage, sauerkraut, kabobs, stuffed cabbage roll, potato pancakes and polish beer. YUMMY! Polish food ranks right up there with Mexican food. Heck, who am I talkin to - ALL FOOD IS YUMMY!! but polish food has a special place in my heart : ) Maybe it was due to Betty Jean making me homemade pierogis or potato pancakes - OR my dad's love for Polish sausage. Or Mary Alice's homemade pierogi's!
Marked as their 30th annual Polish fest, there were over five stages with all types of different music! There was an Elvis impersonator and he sounded just like the real thing! The crowd loved ELVIS! A good time was had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...