Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Meet Giselle Eloise Vail




For 9 months, I have walked along holding Izzy's 2-year-old hand, basking in the glow of our magical relationship. Feeling kicks from within, as if to remind me that our time alone was limited and there would soon be two. And all the while I wondered: how could I ever love another child as much as I love Isabella?
And then she entered the world........ Giselle Eloise Vail was born on January 3, 2011 at 9:29 p.m. weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long with a full head of beautiful, blond hair.
It dawns on me that love doesn't divide, it multiplies. Just when you think your heart can't possibly love anymore, something amazingly MAGICAL happens............ - The Gift Of Life.
I can't wait to watch Izzy, Giselle and Bax grow together. Right now, they are all trying to figure each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...