Monday, November 30, 2009

He IS bringing SEXY back!!


I can't imagine what life would be without a pet! Without one, there is a void in your heart - and you feel empty! Sexy Baxie stayed with his cousins - Prince and Ellie while we were in the Dominican Republic and had a great time with his favorites and grandpa Dale - his other all time favorite buddy who he loves up on! I heard Prince taught him how to chase "squirrels" in the backyard (reminds me of my wolfy go!)
While we were gone, Baxie got groomed and got a GI JOE bandanna! He looks so handsome with his new haircut. Truth is, although Bob and I missed him tremendously, there is someone else that missed him EVEN MORE than us. Isabella. Pets make a footprint on the little ones heart too. When he came in the door today, she was in a different room - couldn't see him but heard his nails on the hardwood floor and she just started yelling DOGGIE DOGGIE DOGGIE!!
I am sad to say this, but I think shortly, Baxie will no longer be sleeping with us in bed and cuddling - yet - he will be in bed with his girl Isabella! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...