Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Burbs



So far, Isabella is enjoying her new home. I love to watch her run around in the driveway or scoot around on her little car. I don't have to worry about her playing in the alley or a crazy cabbie driving like a maniac. Here are a few pictures of her playing in the backyard after school and also of the flowers she picks for daddy.
After she picks a few flowers for him, we sit on the porch with Baxter and wait for daddy to pull in the driveway. Once he arrives, Baxie goes running with his tail wagging and Izzy races to the driver's side door with a BIG SMILE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...