Sunday, November 07, 2010

Princess Baxie


Baxter seems to hide out alot these days and for the longest time, I didn't know where "his spot" was. I come home from work and he doesn't greet me for at least five minutes. Odd. What happened to my puppy that ALWAYS greeted me at the door with his tail wagging and a toy in his mouth?
Well TODAY, after 4 months I totally BUSTED him. I tried to run downstairs as fast as I could and grab the camera before he moved. And I captured him!! Where was he you ask? Upstairs sleeping in Isabella's princess castle in the middle of her bedroom. Princess Baxie.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...