Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And the bonding Continues......


between my two girls. Day by day, Isabella is warming up more and more to Giselle. Just recently, Isabella has been doing the following:
-As shown in the picture, Isabella likes to help feed her baby sister.
-Giselle was crying in the car yesterday the whole way home and Isabella kept saying over and over, "Don't cry baby sister, IT's OKAY."
-Isabella will go and get a burping cloth when I am feeding the baby.
-Isabella is quick to tell me when the baby sister is crying or has the hiccups or is hungry.
-And lastly, Isabella just started giving her baby sister a kiss and hug everyday.
Nothing beats checking in on them at night, only to see they are all snuggled up in bed sleeping peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...