Sunday, January 23, 2011

Isabella Marie & Giselle Eloise


So yesterday, I was walking around the house with Giselle in the Moby and all of a sudden Isabella looked at me and said "I want to hold my baby sister." I immediately stopped what I was doing and said, "You do?" And she said YES. Off we went to the couch and Isabella sat down, looked at me and held her arms out. Priceless.
It was the first time that Isabella showed an interest in holding her baby sister and I honed in on the opportunity. While she held her, she was all smiles and loved up on her.
Today, Isabella is throwing up and still has the diaherrea. No fever though. This marks day seven of the diaherrea. She even got the flu shot. I hope tomorrow when we go to the doctor, we find out what has been causing her to have the runs for 7 days straight. Poor girl doesn't feel good. And that's no fun for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...