Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Joe Cool


She loves her sunglasses, skirts, at least 2 blankets on her when she goes to sleep. Sugar candies from grandpa dale. Goldfish. She loves playing with her cousin Sydney. She loves Tristan Michael. Tick tock with Grandma Chug. Hugs and Kisses for EVERYBODY. I love you's! Water. Grandpa Vail's HUGS. Grandma Vail's kisses. Little Einstein's. Mickey Mouse. Her doggie BAXIE. The word "RESPECT." Fruit. Chicken. Playing outside. Drawing and coloring. Reading books. Hair clips and ponytails. The smell of flowers. Running. Playing with her wagon.
I wonder what she is going to be when she grows up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...