Monday, April 04, 2011

WHERE


are you putting all of this food? That is my question at the end of the day geered towards my two girls.... Today was my first day working part-time - being home all day Mondays and Tuesdays. For breakfast, Izzy ate 3 cereal bars. Followed by a bowl of animal crackers. A bowl of applesauce. Then a bowl of goldfish. For lunch, 8 chicken nuggets and an entire sweet potato. For dinner - an entire can of spaghetti and meatballs, 2 plates of fresh peas. Followed by a hotdog. WOW. I thought I could eat! I secretly think baby G looks like Johnny Cash in this picture. So serious. Izzy rocks it out on her bicycle. I think she needs an electronic jeep to cruise around with her baby sister......toys......ROCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...