Saturday, June 25, 2011

Giselle & Izzy Have a New Set of Wheels



Isabella and Giselle have a new set of wheels. Giselle will be ready to ride in her cart in a couple of months or even sooner. Meanwhile, I gave Isabella a snack and some water and we went on a nice stroll this morning. BOY did she LOVE IT. Pointing out all the American Flags to me. Waving and saying HELLO to all of those that were out. Laughed at all of the doggies she saw. Now there is a thought....maybe I can stick Baxie in there with her so she has some company until Giselle is big enough.
I can't wait to take her for a ride on the trails! That will be tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...