Sunday, June 26, 2011

Independence Day Parade

Yesterday, Bob and I took Giselle and Isabella to their very first Independence Day parade. Giselle slept through the entire parade, however Isabella was able to see all of the fun floats and fill her entire bag with candy. At first, she did not quite get the concept of people throwing candy at her. She didn't know what to do. She just looked at us. By the end, with a little coaching from us and a little sugar high, she GOT IT. I think her favorite was the marching band, the dog on the motorcycle and the girl and boy scouts. Enjoy the pictures from the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...