Saturday, September 24, 2011

Giselle - Almost 9 months old




Three-quarters of the way through my baby’s first year and there is hardly a trace of that tiny bundle I brought home from the hospital just nine months ago. Now she is a mobile, vocal, and very enterprising adventurer.
She stands up on her own and it seems as though she is almost ready to walk. She is babbling away with "Mama" and "Dada." She has separation anxiety when you put her down. Strangers make her cry.
I, as well as Bob are embracing every single moment. We both realize that soon Baby G will be walking. No more will she want to be held or even a HUG. She will be on to bigger and brighter things such as walking and exploring. WAY more exciting than mom and dad. Even more exciting to big sister Isabella who will soon have a play buddy to keep up with.
We enjoy loving up on her any chance we get in between working, chores or running errands. As always, I love capturing photos, especially when their this little. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...