Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Another Moment In Time - In Black and White






Today Giselle graduated from her little bath tub by herself and moved on to sharing a bath with her sister, Isabella. Boy, was I nervous. I had images of Isabella drowning Baby G or splashing her to death. But, to my surprise, it actually went better than I thought it would. Of course there was lots of splashing but I think that was to be expected. The bathroom floors and mirrors were soaked. It was a SLIP and SLIDE. WahOOOOO!!! But isn't that the fun of being a little girl? OF COURSE it is! Giselle was all SMILES the entire time. It was fun to experience. Even if I did get soaked and had to change clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...