Sunday, October 09, 2011

And So Fall Strikes Again










where you watch the beautiful yellow, red and brown leaves fall to the ground, as if it were snowing. The air gets cooler and you reminisce about summer days past. The warmer clothes come out of the closet and the roast accompanies the carrots and potatos in the crock pot. Pure Yumminess. If there is such a word...
Today, we went shopping for the girl's Halloween costumes. I always told myself that it wasn't right to dress my children in a farm animal costume. But there I was, my daughter - asking me - if she could be a ....... and of course I said YES. But kicked myself in the *** every step of the way to the cash register. REALLY? Is all I kept saying. Meanwhile, Baby G, didn't have a voice in her costume picking - so we picked for her.
After we were done shopping, I shot a few pictures of them painting a pumpkin, trying out their costume and of course, playing in the fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...