Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy First Birthday Giselle Eloise Vail




Today officially marked exactly one year since Giselle Eloise Vail was born. I think I say this often, but I am not exactly sure where the last year went. FLEW BY at light speed. Giselle enjoyed staying home with her sister and playing the day away.
I made her four teddy bear mini cakes and also twelve cake pops. She dipped her hands in the frosting and took a bite of her cake. I remember with Izzy - she wanted nothing to do with her cake or frosting! She did not want to get her hands dirty at all.
Happy Birthday to Giselle - enjoy the video and then there are a few pictures of her opening her card from Grandpa Dale and Grandma Chug, Isabella enjoying a cake pop and also Isabella giving her sister a special BIRTHDAY KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...