Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's To ALL of YOU. May HEARTS surround YOU and YOURS






One of my second favorite holidays. Next to St. Patrick's Day. I love Valentine's day because it symbolizes hearts, love, the color red, pink and so much more. And for all of you that know me, I can't get enough of HEARTS. Ever.
May you all enjoy this special week. Take time out of your day...to say... I LOVE YOU. Do something out of the ordinary for your special someone. Give LOTS of kisses and hugs. And do this all week! Not just on Valentine's day. Strut your stuff and act like there is no tomorrow. Appreciate one another, even though you may feel your life is in fast forward and you can't slow down. Whether it be work, home or daily stresses, take this time to take a break and appreciate all that you love.
One Sunday morning, we woke up and I asked the girls if they wanted to play dress up and they said YES. They were super excited. So we shot some photos. Even if it only lasted for about 15 minutes before they got tired, they seemed to have fun.
Enjoy the photos of the girls. We ALL LOVE YOU. And may you all have a great Valentine's week. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...