Monday, April 23, 2012

Days Like Today, I Love My Job

Days like today, filled with sunshine and lots of smiles, I love my job. Not a real job, like working in an office but being a mother and enjoying everything that goes along with it. Baby G is sleeping so Isabella and I got to play outside. We watered the garden, the tomato plants, had tractor races down the street (I was on my bicycle, not the lawn mower), pulled weeds, played baseball, went swinging, discovered a rabbits and birds nest and now were watching winnie the pooh together as baby g is still sleeping. Love love love love...Did I say LOVE?..working part-time and spending quality time with my little girls. They are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...