Thursday, August 16, 2012

LOOK at US MOMMY

I have talked about it before.  Isabella has her own sense of fashion.  She raids her closet and the outcome is ALWAYS sure to be a SURPRISE.  Today, as I am making dinner in the kitchen, both girls come down from their bedroom and bella says LOOK AT US MOMMY!!  Isabella had dressed baby G in their school shirt, the same as her.  All I could do was SMILE.  She reminds me of Sydney.  I call them "hipsters" if you will.  They are setting their own style - perhaps it is what they feel they have control over at this point.  Who knows.  LOVE all three girls and their sense of style at their ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...