Saturday, September 08, 2012

Isabella's 4th Birthday Celebration



















WHAT a day!  Filled with FUN, SMILES, FAMILY and YUMMY food.    Today we had a little family gathering to celebrate Isabella's 4th birthday!  Pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans and some appetizer's.
I didn't have the opportunity to make some homemade cupcakes this year, as it has been my tradition to make homemade yumminess -  however the kiddos thought they were a hit.  As always, I enjoyed the family "self-timed" photo.  It holds a special place in my heart and someday, the girls will look back and feel just the same.
Thank YOU ALL.  For making Isabella's birthday special.  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...