Monday, July 22, 2013

Look Mom, No Cavities!

A Visit to the Dentist Off to the dentist I nervously go Wondering what My x-rays will show The nurse calls my name And I follow her in She smiles at me With a big toothy grin I climb in the chair Open my mouth up wide Hoping and praying No cavities hide The dentist looks in And says, "It's easy to see, You've done so well brushing You're cavity free." Baby G and Isabella went to the dentist over the weekend and both were cavity free! Wahoo!!! Cheers to another great 6 months of brushing, rinsing and flossing. Eyes are the first thing noticed by individuals followed by smile/teeth (so why not wear sunglasses when you get your teeth cleaned?), keep up the good work maintaining a healthy smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...