Monday, April 21, 2014

An Easter EGGS TRAV a GANZA

We hope you all had a nice, relaxing Easter weekend. We had a very nice weekend together as a family. Bob was off on Good Friday, so it made for a nice three day weekend = BONUS! While we continued our spring clean up and projects, we also did a lot of fun activities with the girls. They got to color eggs two times and also have two Easter egg hunts, one at home with the neighbors and also one with their cousin, Tristan at grandma and grandpa Vail's house. We gathered around for a lovely Easter meal which included ham, baked beans, green bean casserole, corn and rolls. YUM! By far, out of all the holidays, I have to say Easter eats are one of my favs! Check out the pictures and until next Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...