Monday, December 01, 2014

Happy December 1st!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....Over the weekend we decorated the house together and the girls were super excited. Especially for you KNOW WHO...the elf on the shelf! Not to mention SANTA! I don't know about you, but I LOVE homemade gifts from the HEART! They are made with LOVE, CREATIVITY, PASSION, HEART and so much more! I took a few snap shots of some favorite homemade "decoration" gifts that have been given to us/me throughout the years and can't stop SMILING, each and every time that I pull them out because they are only seen once a year. THANK YOU...and you know who you are!! The elves at the Vail household have been crafting homemade gifts.... Cheers to a fun, joyous month of spirit, love, family and friends! Take time out to SMILE, LOVE, give lots of HUGS but most importantly, appreciate one another! Watching these two little girls LIGHT UP with excitement is a blessing! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...