Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday....Ms. Giselle Eloise


Happy 6th Birthday Giselle Eloise!  When I look at you, I do not see the passage of time.  I see my little girl, playing dress up, running through the yard, playing on a swing.  I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, but I will ALWAYS carry you in my HEART.  KEEP SMILING BIG GIRL!! 

We asked you what you wanted for your birthday and your wishes were so innocent and sweet.  At first you said, “Whatever you wish to get me.”  Then, after further questioning, you asked for another teddy bear, so TEDDY could have a friend, a ball of yarn, an “Inside Out” cake, make-up and SHOPKINS!

Your day started at around 4:30 a.m. and you didn’t even know it.  Daddy went to the donut shop and got special sprinkle donuts for the birthday girl and wrote a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign for you to see when you woke up.  Then, at 7:00 a.m. you came with Teddy and crawled in bed with me.  You knew it was your birthday and you wanted to CUDDLE, as you ALWAYS do.  At 7:17 a.m., you said LET’S GO DOWNSTAIRS!  And the celebrations began, for your special day.  You and Isabella wanted to go to gymnastics, so we went! 
When I asked you what you wanted for dinner, you said “Let’s go for THAI food!”  And we went!  You ordered your favorite, edamame, egg rolls and chicken pad Thai!  One of my favorite things that I love about you is that I really believe you’re a KODITEK at HEART.  What does that mean?  One of your favorite THINGS in life is EATING and FOOD.  LOVE watching you dance your happy dance when you’re eating.  A day wouldn’t be a day without you asking at breakfast…WHATS FOR LUNCH?  And you powerhouse girl! YOU LOVE FOOD!! Betty would love to watch you eat!  Many nights, you eat 3 full dinners and I honestly don’t know where you put it….
We finished the day off with presents, cake and the INSIDE Out movie!  As I head to bed for the evening, I know you are dreaming about all of your teddy friends!  LOVE YOU BIG GIRL!  Keep Smiling……


And here is the Giselle fun fact for the day….  Did she eat the CAKE and/or the DONUTS today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...