Sunday, June 04, 2017

Schools Out for Summer!!!

On Thursday, June 1st it was the last day for Giselle as a kindergartener and the last day of 2nd grade for Isabella.   Over the summer, the girls have some fun camps that they are participating in.  A science camp where they take recycled items and make crafty inventions and also a girls scouts camp. 

Isabella is signed up for a summer reading program for 6 weeks over the summer.  This will help encourage her to become a stronger reader and more confident! 

Lastly, they finish the summer off with a gymnastics camp, which they both love!  And Giselle will be participating in a soccer camp to refine her great soccer skills!

I am looking forward to a fun summer, creating memories with my girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...