Friday, March 03, 2023

Talk SOUP

My mother always had the craftiest sayings.  And when she DID, I would say TALK SOUP!!!!  She would get a SMILE from ear to ear, and her eyes would twinkle.  I believe sometimes you can recreate that memory without even trying.  Nostalgia?  Memory? Love?  Its ALL of the above.

For example, Isabella was at the dinner table tonight and said - "Can I have an 8th grade graduation party?" Of course, you CAN!  And then she told me what kind of party she wanted.  It was at that moment that I said - LET ME SHOW YOU YOUR KINDERGARTEN graduation photo. THEN and NOW.  She gave me that twinkle in her eye and laughed hysterically.  IF you point out the ONE similarity, everyone gets a DONUT in the MORNING.  Can you SPOT IT?  

LOVE IS HER THEME.  In her K graduation photo, grandma chug picked out her dress for her from Sams Club.  In her dinner photo, she picked out her sweatshirt from Target.  LOVE


KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION

8th GRADE




No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...