Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary


My husband is a man of character who understands his commitment and does more than his share to make his family feel comfortable, safe, and secure. My partner is a man who is patient, optimistic, caring, and wise. His sense of humor and support hold me up when I can't do it myself. I can share my deepest secrets with my best friend and know that they will be safe. He is all these things and more to me! Thanks for coming into my world, for if you hadn't, I'm sure I never would have known the kind of happiness you've brought into my life. I love you! Cheers to another year and a ZILLION more to follow poops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...