Monday, October 13, 2008

N E R V O U S



It's getting closer to our C A R V I N G contest and I am getting nervous! What will that joker carve this year? Will he beat me again? He probably lays in bed at night and thinks HA, I am going to beat Sandy again! I was thinking of changing my idea and doing the "drunken" pumpkin - you know that e-mail that is going around? This weekend is the big carve - so if you all have any ideas for me, feel free to e-mail me at skoditek2003@yahoo.com!! Stay tuned - pretty soon it will be time for YOU to vote on your favorite pumpkin!!

1 comment:

  1. Dont be nervous Sandy you'll get Bob this Year! Sorry Bob I still love ya!

    Monike

    ReplyDelete

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...