Wednesday, October 08, 2008

You can't tell me I look old now.....


dearest piggitz......every time you come and see me, you tell me how old i look because i always get a fresh haircut for you before you arrive. This time, i made an executive decision NOT to get groomed before you come. So now, when you look at me, you won't be able to tell me how old i look. See how long my hair is in this picture? Well, it's going to be even longer when you see me. Hey, I just thought of something.....since your the professional, maybe you can make me look handsome. You know Ellie will be coming home soon and i need to look good for her...... Prince, i hope you stopped eating the geico's and that your feeling better! Love your boy baxie

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...