Sunday, September 06, 2009

Gook Gook.....Gook....Gook....


For the last 48 hours all you heard from Isabella's mouth was GOOK GOOK and that's because today was her 1st birthday and it was a DUCK themed party!! There were rubber ducks everywhere! Thank you to all who were here with us to celebrate and those of you who could not be here with us (the byrne's), you were in our hearts and spirits! It is not every day that both sets of grandparents and great grandmother can be in the same room to share a special day together - Isabella Marie Vail's 1st Birthday!
I know it was not easy for several of you to get up the stairs and it means the world to Isabella, Bob and I that you could make it! I wish I could take the pain away in your achy joints!!
Did Izzy dive into her cake??!!! ABSOLUTELY not! She just picked the ducks off and wanted nothing to do with the frosting! They say smash cake - I was thinking Izzy would smash her face right into the cake but WRONG! Maybe next year! It's almost 10 p.m. (Izzy normally goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00) and there is a little girl still up playing with all of her new presents that she received today! THANK YOU again for making Isabella's day super duper special (and ours too)!! We LOVE YOU!! Check out our great group photo - EVEN baxie posed : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...