Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy First Birthday Isabella Marie Vail



One year ago today, I started having contractions at 2:30 a.m. I thought it was just pain at the time, so I got up and went downstairs and looked out the bay windows. As I was looking, I thought I peed my pants. So I decided to take a nice warm bath. Hours went by and I still couldn't get comfortable - at 5:30 a.m., I woke up your daddy and told him IT WAS TIME - i didn't pee myself - my water broke!! So at 6:30 a.m. we headed to Northwestern's Prentice Hospital.
At 3:42 p.m. you were born at 7 lbs. 14 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long!! We look forward to celebrating your birthday with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...