Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Sucker



Izzy's first time having a sucker. What a great picture. I love the upclose picture of the little finger. I think small hands and feet are so cute. Especially when they are little, they are so cute. But then again, who am I trying to kid. I think even a hand or foot print from an adult is unique.
Izzy had the opportunity of visiting with her Aunt Dawn this weekend and the "piggies", however she could not help saying "Sydney" "Sydney." Isabella talks about Sydney every other day and what a magical experience it is when they play together. Aunt Dawn got an opportunity to love up on her girl in between her visit with Grandma Betty.
What's new with Izzy? She received her Easter present early from mom and dad and received a new chair AND a princess mobile. She loves it just as much as her tea set. Pretty soon, I am going to camp out on the roof with the toys that are taking over our casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...