Sunday, June 06, 2010

Atta Girl.....


If there is one thing in life that he absolutely loves....it's the game of baseball. And if you throw taking his girls to his favorite game in the whole wide world, he glows - like a RADIANT ball of SUNSHINE.
Today, Bob took Iz kid to the White Sox game while I was at class all day. While I am sad that I missed out on a good game on such a beautiful day with my two favorites (three if you count baxie, a picture is worth a thousand words. When I saw it, I grinned from ear to ear. My girl chillin at the game with her daddy and a BIG smile on her face.
PRICELESS......

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...