Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Baby Sister


Big sister Isabella is adjusting to her baby sister quite well. She is starting to say her name "Giselle" but mostly calls her "my baby sister." Isabella is quick to tell me when the baby is crying or sleeping and also is being a big girl helper! When I am feeding Giselle, she brings me a burping cloth and places it on my shoulder. I think she keeps practicing the feeding with her doll! Izzy also hands me the bottle of formula or helps to put it in the refrigerator if it goes unused.
The best is when she leans over and gives Giselle a kiss on the forward and says "LOVE YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...